Learning how to draw dragons can be pretty difficult, but they are so cool. Here's how to draw dragons:
- The first step is to draw the dragon's head. Think of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Now draw two long lines, which will become the neck. Part of the neck will also be the dragon's stomach, so think about how big or skinny you want your dragon to be.
- Now start adding the front legs. The thigh of the leg will be the biggest part, then the calf, and the add the feet. Generally dragons have 4 toes.
- Now you should have the basic body and frame, so you can add the wings. The wings are basically going to be extra arms that you will detail to be skin and feathers. Start by drawing the bones, as if you were drawing a tree.
- Now all that is left is the hind legs. You can do this making a small circle right under the wings, which will make the dragon look like he is sitting in a crouched position. The hind legs should be thicker than the front legs.
- Now just add the tail, and you have a dragon. Fill it in with some detail, such as bones and veins to make it look more scary.