It's all about adding layers and using the right edges in your drawings. Play around with it and you'll get good in no time. This is probably one of the easiest forms of art, but this shit looks cool.
The best part is once you get really good and you start leaving your graffiti places, other artists will recognize your work. It's like a calling card just the way you draw letters or graffiti people.
By watching this video, you'll realize it's really not that hard. Basically it's all in the markers you have. If you have good markers, you can do this easily. It does take a little skill, but you can figure this out easily.
If you draw some crappy bubble letters, that's all you really need to know how to do. Then you can go wildstyle with your markers and get crazy creative with your art. The cool part is once you figure it out, you start to put your own calling card on your graffiti art and everyone will know it's your work.
Everyone seems to want to want to learn how to draw Naruto, but who is this person?Naruto is a popular Japanese anime character on the Cartoon Network. He's a jumpy little ninja that is just trying to seek approval from hi town so he can become the next leader. Unfortunately some things from the past keep most of the villagers from liking him, but Naruto is on a quest to change that.
As a young ninja, ninja with good qualities, there is plenty reason for kids to be attracted to him and may even want to be like him. Well, now they can live through Naruto by drawing pictures of him on their notebooks and scrap paper.Here's the basic steps on how to draw Naruto:
- First start by drawing a basic, round face. As with any cartoon, anime drawing, you want to use big circles to add the eyes, cheeks and chin.
- The next step is to start doodling what will be the eyes. These should also be pretty big, as manga drawings tend to have big eyes and pupils.
- Now add the ears on both sides of the face, and a small nose right in the center.
- Add some facial features, such as lips and eyebrows, and you have a basic Naruto skeleton.
You might want to add some shading and shadows to include more detail and add some expression to his face by making some eyebrows and dimples. Once you have the basic frame for Naruto outlined, you can start filling in the details to make it actually look like the cartoon character.
Why Draw Manga?
The Japanese translation means, "impromptu pictures." In other words, free hand drawings, but it is now more closely associated with anime comics and cartoons. While the popularity of anime didn't catch on until after World War II, manga drawing is an ancient Japanese art form.
Types of Manga Drawing
Japanese "comics" do not just cover action heroes and science fiction like traditional American cartoons. They also delve into business, sports and even historical relevance – so the application is much more broad. You don't have to limit your cartoon drawing just to super heroes any more!
The Key to Effectively Draw Manga
In any anime type drawing, the eyes are the distinguishing factor and the most critical piece. Female characters, in particular, are knows to have very large and well-defined eyes. This is generally the focal point of the art piece and a good starting place.
Watch this video of an anime expert as he teaches you how to get started with drawing anime eyes. We'll come back and discuss specific techniques, details and the tools you need in another lesson.
The first thing to do is to decide what type of anime character you would like to draw (sweet, shojo or shonen). You might be well off by watching some anime shows and picking out your favorite characters.
The best way to learn is to how to draw anime is to:
- Find pictures of your favorite anime characters online.
- Print the pictures out and place them on your drawing table or board.
- Start by tracing over the image so you can learn the pencil strokes. You'll find that the eyes and bigger heads are the most important and unique characteristics.
- Once you have done this a few times, try drawing the anime character by copying the image with freehand.
- Keep doing this until you can draw the image without the assistance of the image.
- Now you should be able to draw your character with different expressions and positions.
- Repeat the process with a new anime character.
- Eventually you will be able to use your imagination and skills to create your own characters.
- First draw a vertical line, which will be your stem and the foundation for your rose. It should be a pretty straight line, but it's okay if it is not.
- Next, draw some thorns coming out of the stem, but not too many. To do this, draw lines upwards coming out of the stem. Then draw a sharp point at the tip of your thorn pointing down.
- Now draw a horizontal line with two half-spheres to make the top of the leaf. At the end of the leaf, draw a line that goes back through the leaf and into your step to make the leaf shape. Go ahead a draw a couple more leaves to the side as well.
- Make one line going through the center of the leaf, and another smaller line attaching that canter line to the edge of the leaf.
- Now start drawing banana shaped leaves at the top of the stem. You can make about 8 of these in different sizes an shapes.
- Make two large teardrops on the top of the leafs, and then a few more behind them.
- Now you can ad the bud in the middle of the flower, which should be slightly open.
- That's it! Now color and shade.
Learning how to draw dragons can be pretty difficult, but they are so cool. Here's how to draw dragons:
- The first step is to draw the dragon's head. Think of a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Now draw two long lines, which will become the neck. Part of the neck will also be the dragon's stomach, so think about how big or skinny you want your dragon to be.
- Now start adding the front legs. The thigh of the leg will be the biggest part, then the calf, and the add the feet. Generally dragons have 4 toes.
- Now you should have the basic body and frame, so you can add the wings. The wings are basically going to be extra arms that you will detail to be skin and feathers. Start by drawing the bones, as if you were drawing a tree.
- Now all that is left is the hind legs. You can do this making a small circle right under the wings, which will make the dragon look like he is sitting in a crouched position. The hind legs should be thicker than the front legs.
- Now just add the tail, and you have a dragon. Fill it in with some detail, such as bones and veins to make it look more scary.